Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Now that we have your attention…
We are seeking distribution and/or a major label recording contract. Here are a few of our other musical goals:
- Write critically acclaimed, multiple top ten hits.
- Cross the boundaries of multiple musical genres.
- Record the cream of our approximately 100 unrecorded songs and songs not yet written.
- Include targeted international songs including languages other than English.
- Publish an extensive catalog and make songs available to artists other than ourselves.
Have label tour support.
- International touring: Asian/European markets
- Perform in out-of-the-way and off-beat venues: historic theaters, drive-ins, etc.
- Guest appearances on hip talk shows and alternative offbeat p.r. venues
- Sideman performanceswith other recording acts.
- Wild publicity stunts – have fun making a name for ourselves…
(get arrested for innocent and harmless pranks – to build fan loyalty; play in the back of a truck riding around NYC like the Rolling Stones; public nudity in the name of art, etc… Cary in particular would like to be known for beating on unusual objects)
1st major label album release sell a minimum of 500,000 units.
- Follow up releases of 1,000,000 plus units.
- Career life span of 8 albums (after that, goal reconsideration is due!).
- Licensed Products bearing the STRATTON name and other spin-off products
- Active promotional Involvement and Approval:
(unusual packaging to make product more collectible and valuable to consumers from added art, CDROM capabilities, gimmicks, toys, comics, alternative materials, etc.; plus creative and state-of-the-art video productions)